The bullet points below are short summaries of my thinking for the 04-10-2018 Dax analysis article. The timeframes (in the bracket) point you to the chart I am referring to. I have explained more about these ideas in the short summary video below. For the full version of the daily analysis video and webinar recordings as well as further analysis, ideas, strategies, signals, tips, education and coaching, consider upgrading to a premium or gold subscription. Find out more by clicking this link.
- The DAX has started to coil (60m) and will break soon
- We will need some strength to break through the major bearish channel visible on the daily chart.
- I am expecting to see a bullish break if we manage to hold the 187 handle (daily).
- There is significant resistance around the 340-380 zone, but the 450 high looks weak (10m)
- Exposed POC targets (profile chart):
04-10-2018 DAX Key Levels
|DAX KEY LEVELS|
|Value Area High||12282|
|Value Area Low||12240|
|Camarilla Breakout (Bull)||12338|
|Camarilla Breakout (Bear)||12215|
04-10-2018 Webinar: 7am UK Time
Short summary video available approx two hours after webinar, later this morning
04-10-2018 DAX Charts